At Kalkan Dive Centre you will get the best of tuition in a professional environment. The Centre can offer tailored Divemaster courses that will take you to the first level of the PADI Professional diver, either as a "Short Internship" of 2 weeks duration or an extended "Long Internship" of 4 or more weeks.
The course is designed to ensure that, as a PADI Divemaster, you can act professionally in all diving circumstances. This ensures that the course is challenging, stimulating and most certainly fun to participate in.
To qualify for the PADI Divemaster course you must:
- Be certified as a PADI Advanced Open Water Diver or equivalent
- Be certified as a PADI Rescue Diver or equivalent
- Have at least 40 logged dives
- Be at least 18 years old at the start of training
- Have a medical clearance for diving signed by a physician within the last 12 months
- Have completed Emergency First Response Primary and Secondary Care training within the previous 24 months
You will have to provide the necessary materials for the course and the Centre recommends that students acquire the PADI Divemaster Crewpack and thoroughly familiarise themselves with the syllabus and contents prior to starting the PADI Divemaster course.
Please contact the Centre for specific details about your course.
Course Price £350